Just curious how they are. We are planning on going to the Newseum to see them when we come in September and will hit some of the major highlights as its our 2nd time at the Newseum.
Newseum: Anyone been to the JFK Exhibits
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 2 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 5 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 6 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 7 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 10 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 11 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 14 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 15 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 21 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 Small group dining in Napa area