I am trying to take my wife to Newport before it gets colder and it loses the "autumn" appeal.
Would mid November be pushing it? If not, can someone recommmend some nice B&B in walking distance of the heart of Newport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 24/7 Call 1800-927-2480 QB Enterprise Technical Support Phone Number
- 2 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 3 Planning our Move
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 6 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 7 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 8 Hello
- 9 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 10 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 11 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 12 Hotel advise Chicago
- 13 Maui and Kauai
- 14 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 15 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 18 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 19 Trip to Cali
- 20 NYC Hotel Decision
- 21 NFL tickets
- 22 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 23 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 24 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 25 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach