I am trying to take my wife to Newport before it gets colder and it loses the "autumn" appeal.
Would mid November be pushing it? If not, can someone recommmend some nice B&B in walking distance of the heart of Newport?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 2 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 3 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 4 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 5 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 6 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 7 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 8 Arizona in late January
- 9 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 12 A Few Days in Asheville
- 13 DC restaurant report
- 14 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 15 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Key West
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 national park during thanksgiving