Hi, Myself and a friend, both girls in our mid-twenties are traveling to Washington DC, New York and Boston in a week's time. We would really like to stay in a relatively nice hotel or inn (but for under $200) at the end of our trip and just relax for 2/3days before flying home! We had planned on Newport. Firstly, is Newport nice to relax in - nice restaurants, scenery etc. Secondly, we won't have a car so will that be a problem? Thirdly, are there any hotel recommendations? Any suggestions or alternative destinations would be greatly sppreciated. Thanks a lot!
Newport without a car/hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Sonoma or napa?
- 3 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Black Hills Trip Report
- 8 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 9 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 10 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 11 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 12 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 13 Cape Cod in October
- 14 Air Connections on Maui
- 15 Theater Historians
- 16 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 19 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 20 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 21 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas