Hi, Myself and a friend, both girls in our mid-twenties are traveling to Washington DC, New York and Boston in a week's time. We would really like to stay in a relatively nice hotel or inn (but for under $200) at the end of our trip and just relax for 2/3days before flying home! We had planned on Newport. Firstly, is Newport nice to relax in - nice restaurants, scenery etc. Secondly, we won't have a car so will that be a problem? Thirdly, are there any hotel recommendations? Any suggestions or alternative destinations would be greatly sppreciated. Thanks a lot!
Newport without a car/hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas weather?
- 2 New York City and New England
- 3 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 6 HELP people from DONBASS!
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 14 Big island itinerary
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 24 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 25 The East Coast adventure: December 2014