Hi, Myself and a friend, both girls in our mid-twenties are traveling to Washington DC, New York and Boston in a week's time. We would really like to stay in a relatively nice hotel or inn (but for under $200) at the end of our trip and just relax for 2/3days before flying home! We had planned on Newport. Firstly, is Newport nice to relax in - nice restaurants, scenery etc. Secondly, we won't have a car so will that be a problem? Thirdly, are there any hotel recommendations? Any suggestions or alternative destinations would be greatly sppreciated. Thanks a lot!
Newport without a car/hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Christmas Trip
- 2 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 3 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 4 From Seattle airport to the city
- 5 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 6 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 7 Colorado Skiing
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 11 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 17 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 18 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 22 Middle America in October
- 23 visit to HIghLine
- 24 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 25 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel