Hi, Myself and a friend, both girls in our mid-twenties are traveling to Washington DC, New York and Boston in a week's time. We would really like to stay in a relatively nice hotel or inn (but for under $200) at the end of our trip and just relax for 2/3days before flying home! We had planned on Newport. Firstly, is Newport nice to relax in - nice restaurants, scenery etc. Secondly, we won't have a car so will that be a problem? Thirdly, are there any hotel recommendations? Any suggestions or alternative destinations would be greatly sppreciated. Thanks a lot!
Newport without a car/hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 12 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 19 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Washington DC Metro
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 25 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast