Hi, Myself and a friend, both girls in our mid-twenties are traveling to Washington DC, New York and Boston in a week's time. We would really like to stay in a relatively nice hotel or inn (but for under $200) at the end of our trip and just relax for 2/3days before flying home! We had planned on Newport. Firstly, is Newport nice to relax in - nice restaurants, scenery etc. Secondly, we won't have a car so will that be a problem? Thirdly, are there any hotel recommendations? Any suggestions or alternative destinations would be greatly sppreciated. Thanks a lot!
Newport without a car/hotel suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 3 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 4 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 5 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 6 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Best places to move to Florida?
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Juneau May 8th
- 13 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 24 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah