I will be staying at the Courtyard Marriott at Middletown, RI(July 4, 2005 weekend) and am thinking of making a side trip to Block Island? I understand that the ferry leaves from Point Judith which is south of Providence. How much of a drive is it from Middletown/Newport area to Point Judith? I guess the frequency of ferries from Pt.Judith is better than the ferries departing from Newport.
Newport to Block Island - RI
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 3 Savannah restaurants
- 4 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 8 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 11 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 12 Denver 1 day in denver
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 Middlebury vt quickie
- 23 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 24 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 25 Crater Lake-North entrance open