I will be in Newport RI on business the last two weeks of September. I hear it's one of the prettiest places in America - can anyone give me suggestions for restaurants and relaxation? Thanks!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 San Antonio
- 3 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 4 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 5 Vero Beach FL
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 15 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 16 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 17 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 20 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 21 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 25 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?