Hello we will spend two nights in Newport, RI in early August with kids ages 9 & 11. What are the best activities - keeping in mind that some get seasick so whale watching is out. Considering the mansion tours....suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dallas Cowboys vs Chicago Bears Live Stream
- 2 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 3 Chicago Stamina
- 4 Finding Steve Perry
- 5 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 7 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 8 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 9 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 10 las vegas anyone
- 11 Hiking 'the wave'
- 12 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 13 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 14 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 15 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 16 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 17 Restaurant Help Needed
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 19 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 20 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 21 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 22 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 23 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 24 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 25 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December