Hello we will spend two nights in Newport, RI in early August with kids ages 9 & 11. What are the best activities - keeping in mind that some get seasick so whale watching is out. Considering the mansion tours....suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 3 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 4 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 5 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 8 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 9 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 11 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 12 OHare car service north suburbs
- 13 Yellowstone
- 14 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 15 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 16 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 17 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 18 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 19 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 20 Page, AZ area
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 23 Traveling Alone
- 24 Northern California Redwoods
- 25 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA