Hello we will spend two nights in Newport, RI in early August with kids ages 9 & 11. What are the best activities - keeping in mind that some get seasick so whale watching is out. Considering the mansion tours....suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska cruise
- 2 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 3 Sonoma
- 4 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 New Orleans
- 7 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 14 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 17 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 18 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 AR State Parks
- 21 California Trip
- 22 101 closure
- 23 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 24 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 25 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth