I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 4 Lake Powell Houseboat Itinerary
- 5 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 6 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 7 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 8 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 9 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 10 North Truro, Ma
- 11 Few days near Seattle, possibly solo
- 12 NYC to Washington by train
- 13 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 14 I Which Road trip with kids from OK to take: east coast or South
- 15 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 16 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Maine 5 days
- 19 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Yellowstone with no reservations?
- 22 Niagara Falls, Boston, Cape Cod, Acadia NP
- 23 11 nights during Christmas Washington
- 24 15 days driving through California
- 25 Napa Valley Weekend