I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 This may help - $100 towards lyft rides
- 2 San Francisco and Napa
- 3 Grand Canyon
- 4 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 5 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 6 NY State Assembly Internship
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 9 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 10 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 11 White Christmas
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 15 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 16 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 17 Midway point
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 20 New York City
- 21 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 22 Relocating to the Deep South
- 23 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 24 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 25 Arlington funeral plans