I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Newport, RI - What's it like?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Breckenridge in October
- 2 NBA tickets??
- 3 Chicago Questions
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 Orlando for Work
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 9 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 charlotte
- 12 USA trip
- 13 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 16 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 20 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 21 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 22 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 25 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana