I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting around in NYC
- 2 Running kissimmee Florida
- 3 A Week in New York City
- 4 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 5 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 6 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 7 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 8 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 9 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 10 Mendocino Hiking
- 11 Yurts in Shenandoah/ Blue Ridge VA??
- 12 The New Whitney
- 13 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 14 Berkshires with a toddler
- 15 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 16 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 17 Ashland, Wisconsin
- 18 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 19 Highway 1 motels
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 22 Grand Canyon Rafting Companies
- 23 11 days SE coast road trip
- 24 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 25 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving