I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Newport, RI - What's it like?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 An RV trip along the coast
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 5 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 6 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 9 Fancy dining
- 10 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 11 Charlotte restaurant help
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 16 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 17 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Road Trip SW
- 20 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 culpepper
- 22 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 23 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 24 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 25 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old