I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with driving East to West
- 2 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Broken Arrow
- 5 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 6 Cashless Toll roads.
- 7 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 8 Champaigne, Illinois
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 11 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 12 Farewell from Ira
- 13 taking home sand
- 14 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 15 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 16 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 17 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 18 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 19 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 20 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 21 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 22 Back From Alaska
- 23 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 24 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 25 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI