I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Testotrone Booster===>>http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 2 Great OR beach house locations?
- 3 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 4 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Honeymoon on PCH
- 7 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 10 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 11 No Spam this morning!!
- 12 San Francisco transit options
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 15 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 16 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 17 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 18 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 19 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 25 San Francisco food suggestions?