I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Newport, RI - What's it like?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 2 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 7 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 10 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 11 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 12 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 23 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai