I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 4 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 5 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 6 Southwest US
- 7 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 8 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Glacier to Banff
- 11 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 12 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 13 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 14 Boston to see Sargent works
- 15 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 16 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 17 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 18 Harlem, NY
- 19 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 20 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 21 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 22 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 23 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 24 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 25 Mississippi gulf coast