I'll be heading up to Newport, Rhode Island soon to attend OCS and become a Naval Officer and was wondering if anyone had any insight on what there is to do in and around the region?
I'll be up there a few weeks before my particular Officer Candidate School begins, and. I was hoping to check out some local sites, as A single trip to. NYC has been my only experience being in the northeast, coming from a life spent in the South.
Appreciate any suggestions! Thanks very much!
Newport, RI - What's it like?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Things to do around New York
- 2 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 3 Does it seem like people in the US have become...
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 6 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 9 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 10 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 11 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 12 Barrow Alaska
- 13 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 14 Salt Lake City
- 15 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 16 Park City Utah
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Maine in latter half of September
- 19 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 20 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 21 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Colorado trip
- 24 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 25 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?