I would like to switch my timeshare to Newport in fall or Christmas season this year 2009. Trip would be all adults. Would prefer downtown area, walk to dining, on site parking. It looks like I have the following 4 options in Newport: Newport Bay Club; Oceancliff 1&2; Wellington Resort; Wyndam Inn on the Harbour. Looking for feedback and suggestions. thanks
Newport RI Timeshare options
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 replica designer handbags
- 4 Portland Maine Hotels
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 7 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 11 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 12 united and carry-ons
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 15 Cape Cod in early April
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 22 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston