I am taking my husband as a surprise to Newport for our 2nd anniversary weekend in September. I heard great things about the Castle Hill and Cliffside, but both are a little more than I wanted to spend. Any other suggestions? Anyone ever stay at The Artful Lodger, The Wynstone, or The Willows? Help, I need to book soon!!!
Newport, RI Romantic, neat B&B's?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 11 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 12 Christmas weather?
- 13 Big island itinerary
- 14 New York City and New England
- 15 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 18 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 19 Thousand Islands
- 20 Best Destination in USA
- 21 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 22 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 23 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 24 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 25 Better cooking store in Seattle