I may be near Newport on Christmas day, Considering normal December weather (not exactly beach weather) does anyone have suggestions of non-traditional / non-holiday activities for the day? Understandably, the mansions are closed. I did look at the seasonal events list at http://www.christmasinnewport.org/
Newport RI on Christmas Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 3 Active Vacation
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Yosemite in Winter
- 6 Quick SoCal question
- 7 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 8 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 9 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 10 New England September
- 11 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 12 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 Tampa in February
- 17 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 18 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 19 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 20 NYC taxi vs car service
- 21 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 22 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 23 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 24 Austin Food Trucks
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha