I may be near Newport on Christmas day, Considering normal December weather (not exactly beach weather) does anyone have suggestions of non-traditional / non-holiday activities for the day? Understandably, the mansions are closed. I did look at the seasonal events list at http://www.christmasinnewport.org/
Newport RI on Christmas Day
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 First family ski trip
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 8 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 9 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 10 NYC theatre broadway
- 11 Alaska
- 12 San Diego grocery stores
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona