I'm heading to Newport, RI Sept. 14 and will spend a few days chilling out, visiting the mansions, the cliff walk, Ft. Adams, etc. I have noticed that there are several parks and nature sanctuaries in the area. Does anyone have recommendations for good ones for scenic walks? I love water views and just pretty scenery, bonus would be bird/animal viewing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Trip to Texas -
- 2 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 3 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 4 fort lauderdale
- 5 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 8 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 9 Southwest road trip
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 12 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 13 Beaches in Florida
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 16 Downtown Chicago
- 17 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 18 Safety Concerns
- 19 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 20 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 21 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 22 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 23 Redwood National Forest
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights