I'm heading to Newport, RI Sept. 14 and will spend a few days chilling out, visiting the mansions, the cliff walk, Ft. Adams, etc. I have noticed that there are several parks and nature sanctuaries in the area. Does anyone have recommendations for good ones for scenic walks? I love water views and just pretty scenery, bonus would be bird/animal viewing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 2 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 3 Regenes Lift Trails
- 4 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/test-reload-review/
- 5 Although performing the LA Weight Loss!
- 6 TestoGen - Personal supplement reviews and results
- 7 Newark to Paris
- 8 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 9 Napa Valley Hotel
- 10 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 11 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 12 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 13 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 14 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 15 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 16 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 17 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 18 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 21 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 22 Depot Bay OR
- 23 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 24 A June trip to Kauai
- 25 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?