I'm heading to Newport, RI Sept. 14 and will spend a few days chilling out, visiting the mansions, the cliff walk, Ft. Adams, etc. I have noticed that there are several parks and nature sanctuaries in the area. Does anyone have recommendations for good ones for scenic walks? I love water views and just pretty scenery, bonus would be bird/animal viewing.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/bella-dior/
- 2 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 3 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 4 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 5 Kids Vacation Place
- 6 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 7 Boston waterfront Italian
- 8 Mardi Gras
- 9 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 10 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 13 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 14 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 15 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 16 Napa valley getaway
- 17 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 18 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 19 Steamboat in August
- 20 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 21 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 22 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 MN lake home rental needed
- 25 Desert Southwest