I am going to Newport for a wedding in October and want to find a place to stay that is not too expensive but also not a dive. I have checked Expedia and Travelocity and come up dry - most places have no availability at all and the rest are $250+ per night. Does anyone know a better way to do this or some nice B&B that might have room? I don't have to be in the center of town but I don't want to have to drive too far from the Hyatt where the wedding is.
Newport RI lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Connecticut River Byway
- 3 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 San Diego farmer's markets
- 6 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 7 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 8 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 9 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 10 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 11 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 12 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 13 drive from SF to crater lake
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 16 moving to florida
- 17 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 18 Hotel near Miami airport
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 22 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 23 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 culpepper