I am going to Newport for a wedding in October and want to find a place to stay that is not too expensive but also not a dive. I have checked Expedia and Travelocity and come up dry - most places have no availability at all and the rest are $250+ per night. Does anyone know a better way to do this or some nice B&B that might have room? I don't have to be in the center of town but I don't want to have to drive too far from the Hyatt where the wedding is.
Newport RI lodging
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 3 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 6 Backpacking in April
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 replica designer handbags
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Cape Cod in early April
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 united and carry-ons
- 17 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 18 Portland Maine Hotels
- 19 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 20 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 21 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 22 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 23 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!