I am going to Newport for a wedding in October and want to find a place to stay that is not too expensive but also not a dive. I have checked Expedia and Travelocity and come up dry - most places have no availability at all and the rest are $250+ per night. Does anyone know a better way to do this or some nice B&B that might have room? I don't have to be in the center of town but I don't want to have to drive too far from the Hyatt where the wedding is.
Newport RI lodging
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 3 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 7 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 18 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 23 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013