For those of you who know Newport, RI, which inn -- Spring Street Inn or Marshall Slocum Inn -- offers the best location vis a vis restaurants, shopping, walks etc...?
thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 2 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 Steamboat in August
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 7 MN lake home rental needed
- 8 Desert Southwest
- 9 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 10 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 11 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 12 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 17 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 18 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 19 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 20 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 21 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 22 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 23 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 24 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 25 Extended weekend beach get away