My wife and I are planning to go to Newport, RI at the end of March for 3 days. I've looked at many places to stay but would like some opinions. Any on the following: Almondy Inn; Castle Hill Inn; Artful Lodger; Sanford Covell Villa; or Sarah Kendall House? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 Grand Canyon
- 5 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 8 White Christmas
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 Midway point
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 16 New York City
- 17 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 18 Relocating to the Deep South
- 19 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 20 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 21 Arlington funeral plans
- 22 destin resorts
- 23 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 24 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 25 Inter-island time Hawaii