My wife and I are planning to go to Newport, RI at the end of March for 3 days. I've looked at many places to stay but would like some opinions. Any on the following: Almondy Inn; Castle Hill Inn; Artful Lodger; Sanford Covell Villa; or Sarah Kendall House? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 5 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 8 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 NYC with wheelchair
- 11 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 12 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 13 Returned from Sedona
- 14 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 15 Carlsbad Caverns
- 16 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 17 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 19 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 20 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 21 Biloxi Suggestions
- 22 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 23 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 25 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.