My wife and I are planning to go to Newport, RI at the end of March for 3 days. I've looked at many places to stay but would like some opinions. Any on the following: Almondy Inn; Castle Hill Inn; Artful Lodger; Sanford Covell Villa; or Sarah Kendall House? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 9-10 day trip to WA
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 6 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 7 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 10 Kauai planning help
- 11 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 12 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 13 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 14 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 15 California Trip
- 16 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 17 Need help nailing down the details
- 18 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 19 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 20 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 21 Turo?
- 22 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 23 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 24 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 25 Tohono Chul Tucson?