Looking for a romantic getaway to Newport Rhode Island BUT in November....would the weather be bad enough to ruin the trip? Any suggestions for places to stay would be appreciated. thanks!!
Newport, RI in November? What do you think?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 2 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 5 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 6 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Biloxi questions again
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans