We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 2 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 5 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 6 Nashville Never Been
- 7 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 8 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 9 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 10 Florida beach vacation
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 13 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 14 I95
- 15 Rafting the Colorado
- 16 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 21 Florida vacation
- 22 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 23 Trip to USA in July
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours