We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 San Antonio shopping
- 4 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 5 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 6 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 7 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 8 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 9 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 10 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 11 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 14 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 17 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 22 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 23 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 24 San Diego, mission valley
- 25 California trip .. some guidance needed