We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Newport RI hotel help - Vanderbilt Grace or Hotel Viking
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 7 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 8 charleston during Christmas Week
- 9 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 15 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 16 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 22 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 23 Key West Hotel in January
- 24 los angeles restaurants
- 25 West Maui Restaurants