We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 2 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 3 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 4 Alaska independent tour for group
- 5 Hamilton Broadway
- 6 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 7 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 8 Florida Beach Hotel
- 9 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 10 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 11 Washington DC with kids
- 12 My road trip through southern US.
- 13 Late night eating in Kauai
- 14 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 15 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 16 Florida Nature Trip
- 17 help from a true New Yorker.
- 18 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 19 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 22 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 23 Safety Concerns
- 24 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 25 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?