We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 2 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 3 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 6 California Trip
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 9 New Orleans
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 12 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 13 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 14 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 15 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 18 Weather in Chicago
- 19 Road trip around Washington DC
- 20 Utah trip Itinerary
- 21 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 22 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 23 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 24 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 25 Help me with this