We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Newport RI hotel help - Vanderbilt Grace or Hotel Viking
- 1 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 4 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 5 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 6 Trying To Find a Place
- 7 Logan Express
- 8 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 9 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 10 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 11 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 12 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 13 One day in NYC
- 14 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 15 Columbus food !
- 16 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 17 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 18 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 19 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 20 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 21 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 22 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 23 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 24 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 25 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!