We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 California Coast
- 4 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 5 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 6 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 7 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 8 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 11 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 12 Washington DC
- 13 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 14 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 15 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 16 Glacier National Park
- 17 Vacation Ideas?
- 18 Wild West Road Trip
- 19 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 20 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 21 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 22 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 23 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 24 Alabama trip in Dec
- 25 Hiking 'the wave'