We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 3 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 4 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 5 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 6 Missouri to Yellowstone
- 7 Santa Fe Hotel
- 8 Mt Rushmore
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 11 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 12 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 13 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 14 Venice, CA area
- 15 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 16 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 19 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 20 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 21 Vancouver to Washington State
- 22 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 23 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Rhode Island Get Away