We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buying wine New York City
- 2 Trip Report: Bryce & Zion Hiking over Labor Day Weekend
- 3 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 4 Classic NYC Deli
- 5 Sedona to Vegas
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 8 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 9 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 10 Cape Cod visit in August
- 11 Is this a new record for spam?
- 12 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 13 8 day trip to Florida
- 14 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 15 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 16 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 19 Tulip time
- 20 Nashville Public Transportation
- 21 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 22 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 23 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 24 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 25 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017