We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 2 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 3 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 4 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 5 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 6 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 7 Denver to Yellowstone
- 8 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 9 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 10 hotel in NYC
- 11 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 12 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 13 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 14 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 15 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 16 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 17 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 October New England Honeymoon??
- 23 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 24 Briefly, in WNY
- 25 Bedford Stuyvesant