We are going to Newport to participate in the Art Festival, and because it's SO's birthday weekend, we're going a bit early to enjoy a little of what Newport has to offer.
I think we've narrowed it down to the Vanderbilt Grace or the Hotel Viking; but we're open to other suggestions too. We have one difficulty - we're bring our trailer that transports our art, so we need a place that can accomodate the car & trailer for parking.
The hotel needs to have a bar & restaurant on-site, as at the end of each day of the shows we'll be pooped and just want to crash at the hotel.
Thanks for any advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Big Sure in June
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 Carmel Monterey
- 8 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 9 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 12 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 13 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 14 Arches Devils Garden
- 15 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 16 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 17 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 universal studios and disney
- 23 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 24 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 25 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska