We are thinking of a trip to Providence/Newport either the week of August 5th or August 19th. However, my husband hates bridges and we wonder how high the Newport bridge is! Also, any suggestions on lodgin would be appreciated. Thanks. Melissa
Newport (RI) bridge and vacation in August
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 5 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Philadelphia
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings