My husband and I are considering Newport, RI for a few days in July on vacation. We are wondering if Newport has any beachfront resorts? Something with an outdoor pool? We would like to be fairly close to town as well. And feedback is appreciated, thank you!
Newport, RI Beachfront Resort?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 culpepper
- 11 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 12 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 13 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 14 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 15 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 16 Pub with food in Seattle
- 17 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 21 Hotel near Miami airport
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 24 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West