We are booked for one night at the Cliffside Inn on December 30th. Any recommendations for walks, mansion tours, good but not too fancy eats etc? We should arrive early that morning and will have the following day to explore/play. We are healthy middle aged folks. Thanks, too, for any suggestions and/or information about the Inn and Christmassy goings ons!!!
Newport, RI at Christmas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips