We are planning a trip to Newport , RI in the summer of 2000. My wife wants me to start looking NOW for lodging, so I am ( I am well trained). Anyway, any information on charming inns, cozy B&Bs, or deluxe hotels would be appreciated. Also, restaurant tips are welcome. Thanks and feel free to email at the above address.
Newport, RI -lodgingHELP
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 2 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 3 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 4 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 5 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 6 Atlanta with kids
- 7 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Boston/Fenway park
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 13 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 16 New York City Restaurants
- 17 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 20 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 21 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?