We are planning a trip to Newport , RI in the summer of 2000. My wife wants me to start looking NOW for lodging, so I am ( I am well trained). Anyway, any information on charming inns, cozy B&Bs, or deluxe hotels would be appreciated. Also, restaurant tips are welcome. Thanks and feel free to email at the above address.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://onlinehealthmarkets.com/andro-beast/
- 2 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 6 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 7 Retiring in NM?
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Skagway
- 10 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 13 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 14 Honeymoon out west.
- 15 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 16 Chicago to Charleston
- 17 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 18 Route Planning for East USA
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia