We are planning a trip to Newport , RI in the summer of 2000. My wife wants me to start looking NOW for lodging, so I am ( I am well trained). Anyway, any information on charming inns, cozy B&Bs, or deluxe hotels would be appreciated. Also, restaurant tips are welcome. Thanks and feel free to email at the above address.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 UNIQUE Travel Spots
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 6 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 7 Yellowstone in early May
- 8 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 9 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 10 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 11 Wine Country
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 14 Renting a car with DWAI
- 15 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 16 San Francisco first visit.
- 17 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 18 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 19 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui