My husband and I (who live in NYC) are thinking about taking our baby girl to the beach this summer, and we thought Newport, RI would be a fun place to go.
Our trip will be late July/early August, for about 4 nights. We'll have a car, so can get to neighboring towns, etc.
We realize that our daughter will be too young to appreciate all of the beauty and charm Newport has to offer -- but we wanted to go somewhere scenic and relatively family-friendly, and a destination where she can experience the beach for the first time.
I wanted to see if anyone had recommendations about family friendly accommodations in Newport (or nearby vicinity).
We really don't want to break the bank with this trip -- normally we like higher end type places, but we're trying to keep things reasonable ($250 or less if at all possible). I realize that it's a difficult task to find reasonable accommodations in Newport during high season - but does anyone have any recommendations?
We are willing to stay in surrounding areas of Newport, and would consider any type of accommodation - hotel, renting a cottage, B&B etc....
Also, if anyone has any ideas for family friendly restaurants/things to do, I would really appreciate it.... She is a very sweet, happy baby, so taking her to restaurants, etc. is no problem.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 3 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 4 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 5 roaming sim card
- 6 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 7 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 8 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 9 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 10 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 11 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 12 Clients will have got to expect to
- 13 There is a variety of methods a person
- 14 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 15 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 16 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 17 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 New Years Eve in NYC
- 24 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 25 Harpers Ferry weekend