I plan on going to Newport very early sunday morning to spend the day with my mother and brother, she loves to eat, shop and loves the water, the more reseach I do about newport the bigger the place seems, since i dont want to waste too much time trying to find a prime area, can anyone tell me the best area to go too and that will be suffiecient to spend a good 6-8 hours in. I would like to do waterfront shopping, some light lunch, then some dinner before we hit the road, if before that I would like to possibly do a mansion tour as well, we definetley love to walk so thats not a problem, but I dont want to spend too much time running around once were there, a short drive from one area to another isnt bad, but I heard driving later in the afternoon and parking are tough towrds the mid afternoon, can some one lay out a possible itinerary to see a beautifual area of newport for a day...the way it looks from the web I know we will be headed back, thank you.
Newport Rhode Island it is...now where to go
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 6 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 7 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Less commercial beach?
- 10 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Washington Wineries