My boyfriend and I will be visiting Newport in February or March 1998. I'd like some feedback on what the weather is usually like during this time of the year. Will it be to cold to do the Cliff walk? I'd also like to know if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Viking in Newport. The brochure looks nice and the rates are reasonable, but it only has a two star rating. I'd also like to know if anyone knows of any fun things for me to do (I'm 26) during the day while by boyfriend does some birdwatching. I'll be without a car. Are their any day spas in Newport?
Newport, Rhode Island in Feb/March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Itinerary opinions
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 5 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 15 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 18 Chicago trip
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 21 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?