My boyfriend and I will be visiting Newport in February or March 1998. I'd like some feedback on what the weather is usually like during this time of the year. Will it be to cold to do the Cliff walk? I'd also like to know if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Viking in Newport. The brochure looks nice and the rates are reasonable, but it only has a two star rating. I'd also like to know if anyone knows of any fun things for me to do (I'm 26) during the day while by boyfriend does some birdwatching. I'll be without a car. Are their any day spas in Newport?
Newport, Rhode Island in Feb/March
- 1 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Seatlle, WA
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Meredith New Hampshire
- 20 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Around North America (cruise)