My boyfriend and I will be visiting Newport in February or March 1998. I'd like some feedback on what the weather is usually like during this time of the year. Will it be to cold to do the Cliff walk? I'd also like to know if anyone has stayed at the Hotel Viking in Newport. The brochure looks nice and the rates are reasonable, but it only has a two star rating. I'd also like to know if anyone knows of any fun things for me to do (I'm 26) during the day while by boyfriend does some birdwatching. I'll be without a car. Are their any day spas in Newport?
Newport, Rhode Island in Feb/March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 3 best area to stay in san diego
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 7 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 8 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 9 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 10 Two airports to choose from?
- 11 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 12 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 13 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 14 San Francisco - mid October
- 15 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 16 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 17 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 18 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 19 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 20 layover
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 23 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?