my husband and I and our 3 children aged 17, 15 and 12 will be spending 3 nights in newport this summer. Any recommendations on where to stay, interested in boutique hotels, 5 star tastes on 3 star budget!, thanks for your help
Newport, Rhode Island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 5 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 6 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 7 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 California San Diego area lodging
- 11 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 12 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 13 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 14 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 15 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 16 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 17 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 20 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 21 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 22 Hana hotels in August
- 23 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 24 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 25 from Moab to Bryce