We are planning a trip around Cape Cod in early June and would like to spend the night of June 7th in Newport, on our way back to Boston. Can anyone suggest a clean spot that doesn't cost $500/night - ouch we're from north of the border. We do not need to see the water, as I know that would increase price considerably. We just want to tour the town and see the Mansions, and sleep in a safe, inexpensive (probably a Newport oxymoron) spot. Any help would be most appreciated, as would info on what not to miss on our rounds. Thanks all!
Newport, Rhode Island - Accommodations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Broadway this week
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 6 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 7 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 8 New York, New York...
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 11 trains in Europe
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa