We are planning a trip around Cape Cod in early June and would like to spend the night of June 7th in Newport, on our way back to Boston. Can anyone suggest a clean spot that doesn't cost $500/night - ouch we're from north of the border. We do not need to see the water, as I know that would increase price considerably. We just want to tour the town and see the Mansions, and sleep in a safe, inexpensive (probably a Newport oxymoron) spot. Any help would be most appreciated, as would info on what not to miss on our rounds. Thanks all!
Newport, Rhode Island - Accommodations
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 4 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans