Staying at the Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina in Sept.. Any recommendations on places to grab a quick lunch and nice place for dinner in the evening that isn't super expensive, but fun and decent/good food?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 2 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 8 Retiring to Tucson
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Santa Fe Itineray
- 11 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 12 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 13 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 16 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 17 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 20 Boston to Naples florida
- 21 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 22 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 best health clubs with lap pools
- 25 10 days vacation in California