Staying at the Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina in Sept.. Any recommendations on places to grab a quick lunch and nice place for dinner in the evening that isn't super expensive, but fun and decent/good food?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Cali Coast
- 2 Highlights in New England
- 3 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 4 Thanksgiving dinner in Williamsburg
- 5 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 6 Seattle?
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 Family Beach Vacation in Belmar at the Jersey Shore
- 9 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 10 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 11 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 12 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 13 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 14 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 15 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 16 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 17 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 18 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 19 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 20 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 21 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 22 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 23 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 24 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 25 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!