Staying at the Newport Harbor Hotel and Marina in Sept.. Any recommendations on places to grab a quick lunch and nice place for dinner in the evening that isn't super expensive, but fun and decent/good food?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GMAIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre B*G
- 2 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 3 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 4 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 5 New Itinerary
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 11 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 12 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 13 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 road trip
- 15 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 20 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 21 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 22 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 23 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 24 Myrtle beach
- 25 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report