Hi, I want to plan a weekend getaway for my sister and her husband for their 50th birthdays. Can anyone recommend a nice resort, perhaps near the water that included breakfast, had a variety of amenities such as a pool, sauna, etc. I wanted to splurge a little (at least by my standards) and was looking at about $500-$600 for a package deal. Any ideas? thanks
Newport or Westerly resorts
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 7 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 8 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 9 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 NYC
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 22 hello guys....
- 23 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 24 Albuquerque to Denver
- 25 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time