I'm looking for a place for a group to stay on a Friday and Saturday night in Newport, RI. There will be about 10 women (mostly in our 30's) for a bachelorette weekend in mid-May. My thought is that renting a house would be most economical, but maybe renting out a whole bed and breakfast would work too? It is a group of women who are fun and like to go out, but it won't be the cliche, debaucherous "bachelorette" party. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 3 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 4 WISCONSIN
- 5 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 11 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 12 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 25 Metro from airport to hotel?