I'm looking for a place for a group to stay on a Friday and Saturday night in Newport, RI. There will be about 10 women (mostly in our 30's) for a bachelorette weekend in mid-May. My thought is that renting a house would be most economical, but maybe renting out a whole bed and breakfast would work too? It is a group of women who are fun and like to go out, but it won't be the cliche, debaucherous "bachelorette" party. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!
- 1 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 7 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 8 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 11 Priceline, WARNING
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 16 stay near newark or nyc
- 17 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 18 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 19 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 20 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 21 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 22 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs