We (4 adults) are thinking of going to Newport in mid to late January to celebrate my birthday & my SIL's birthday. I just went on to the website for the mansions to find out if they are open during the winter, but the schedule only went up to Jan 3. Does that mean the mansions aren't open in January or they haven't updated their website? Are most of the restaurants open in January, and if so, can anyone make recommendations? What else is there to do besides the mansions? We've been to Newport before but only during the summer. Is the Cliff Walk walkable in January or would it be too cold???
Thanks for any advice/help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://top10sideeffects.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 2 Ankara Escort
- 3 Park City- handicapped
- 4 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 San Francisco first visit.
- 7 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 8 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 9 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 10 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 11 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 12 Renting a car with DWAI
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 15 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 16 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 17 Yellowstone in early May
- 18 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 19 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 20 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 21 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 22 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 25 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island