We (4 adults) are thinking of going to Newport in mid to late January to celebrate my birthday & my SIL's birthday. I just went on to the website for the mansions to find out if they are open during the winter, but the schedule only went up to Jan 3. Does that mean the mansions aren't open in January or they haven't updated their website? Are most of the restaurants open in January, and if so, can anyone make recommendations? What else is there to do besides the mansions? We've been to Newport before but only during the summer. Is the Cliff Walk walkable in January or would it be too cold???
Thanks for any advice/help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/vibrant-c-skin-cream/
- 2 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 3 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/le-reel-skin-serum/
- 4 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 5 Honda New and Used Cars Dealer in Paris TX
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 8 Places to stay in Skagway
- 9 Hilo to Kona
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 14 Maui - luau question
- 15 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 16 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 17 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 18 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 22 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 23 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?