We (4 adults) are thinking of going to Newport in mid to late January to celebrate my birthday & my SIL's birthday. I just went on to the website for the mansions to find out if they are open during the winter, but the schedule only went up to Jan 3. Does that mean the mansions aren't open in January or they haven't updated their website? Are most of the restaurants open in January, and if so, can anyone make recommendations? What else is there to do besides the mansions? We've been to Newport before but only during the summer. Is the Cliff Walk walkable in January or would it be too cold???
Thanks for any advice/help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 3 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 6 http://www.kingsizemaleenhancements.com/raw-power-xl/
- 7 Accidental Trip to DC
- 8 San Francisco In Dec
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 11 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 12 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 13 Theatre, music outside on a summer night in NYC?
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 We love Boston...
- 16 Glacier National Park in September
- 17 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 18 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 19 Depot Bay OR
- 20 World's Longest Yard Sale - don't go!
- 21 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 22 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 23 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 24 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 25 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown