We (4 adults) are thinking of going to Newport in mid to late January to celebrate my birthday & my SIL's birthday. I just went on to the website for the mansions to find out if they are open during the winter, but the schedule only went up to Jan 3. Does that mean the mansions aren't open in January or they haven't updated their website? Are most of the restaurants open in January, and if so, can anyone make recommendations? What else is there to do besides the mansions? We've been to Newport before but only during the summer. Is the Cliff Walk walkable in January or would it be too cold???
Thanks for any advice/help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 10 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 13 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 14 Traveling Alone
- 15 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 16 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 17 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 18 Glacier National Park
- 19 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 20 Vegas with toddler twins
- 21 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 22 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 23 Arizona in late January
- 24 New Mexico in May
- 25 disneyland