We (4 adults) are thinking of going to Newport in mid to late January to celebrate my birthday & my SIL's birthday. I just went on to the website for the mansions to find out if they are open during the winter, but the schedule only went up to Jan 3. Does that mean the mansions aren't open in January or they haven't updated their website? Are most of the restaurants open in January, and if so, can anyone make recommendations? What else is there to do besides the mansions? We've been to Newport before but only during the summer. Is the Cliff Walk walkable in January or would it be too cold???
Thanks for any advice/help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GD pochi minuti prima orecchini guess dell inizio della sfilata
- 2 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 3 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 4 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 5 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 6 Maine weather and temps
- 7 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 WA to CT
- 10 L.A. and Sequoia
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 13 Alcatrez sold out
- 14 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 17 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 18 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 19 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 20 Broadway
- 21 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 22 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 23 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 24 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 25 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens