We are planning a visit to the Newport RI area the week of May 9th. Will most of the mansions be open by then? Also to any locals, are there any events in Newport that week to be aware of? My son traveled there to a NCAA hockey tournament a few years back, but those are usually on weekends. Also has anyone ever stayed at the Almondy Inn B&B. We are looking to stay in town to cut down on the driving/parking hassles. Any info will help.
Newport in Early May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 2 A Beautiful Bike Ride in Southern Delaware (Rehoboth, Bethany)
- 3 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 9 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 12 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Long Island Advice
- 15 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Philadelphia ?
- 18 Tour of the Wester US
- 19 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 20 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 21 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 22 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 23 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 24 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 25 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park