I am thinking about using priceline to get a hotel in Newport R.I. We are going the end of June. When I went to priceline they grouped Newport and Newport Beach area as the same. In all my looking the two areas have nver been talked about seperatly. Is it the same or would both be o.k? What hotels do they offer there and any ideas on what I should offer? Thanks
newport hotels and priceline
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 5 Universal studios/Orlando
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Wedding venue in NH
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 20 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon