I am thinking about using priceline to get a hotel in Newport R.I. We are going the end of June. When I went to priceline they grouped Newport and Newport Beach area as the same. In all my looking the two areas have nver been talked about seperatly. Is it the same or would both be o.k? What hotels do they offer there and any ideas on what I should offer? Thanks
newport hotels and priceline
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 6 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 7 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 8 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 9 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 13 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 14 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 17 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 18 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 19 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 22 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 23 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 24 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area