Has anyone ever stayed at the Newport Hotel in Newport R.I.
It looks very nice and is very reasonable.
We are planning a trip in late June.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Worthwhile in San Francisco
- 3 Maine- Portland to Bar Habor Advice needed
- 4 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 5 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 6 How to eat cheaply in NY
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Remove Dark Patches with Zeta White
- 9 Visting a friend during layover
- 10 florida gulf coast
- 11 Alaska trip itinerary
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with kids
- 14 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Road trip advice needed please
- 17 Chicago restaurants
- 18 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 19 Roadtrip from Chicago to Philadelphia
- 20 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 21 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 22 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 23 Newark long term parking
- 24 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66