Has anyone ever stayed at the Newport Hotel in Newport R.I.
It looks very nice and is very reasonable.
We are planning a trip in late June.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 2 Hotel elevator broken - compensation?
- 3 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 4 Maui - luau question
- 5 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 6 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 7 Philly Itinerary Help
- 8 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 9 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 10 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 11 US Trip
- 12 Bryce and Zion planning
- 13 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 14 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 15 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 16 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 17 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 23 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 24 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 25 Driving to NYC from Ohio