my best friend and i are interested the Newport harbor hotel and marina. i think it is between that and the Marriott in newport. which do you think is better for us? we're 39 years old and looking for relaxing and fun getaway from kids and hubby's. plan to go out for yummy breakfasts. maybe relax and watch a good movie in room. swim or get massage. then shop for some fun clothes or something then cocktails out and nice dinner and even some crazy drinks or dancing if we don't feel like old farts! based on those needs and money not an issue which hotel do you think is better - marriott or newport harbor hotel? many many thanks! (and we always love a little trendiness to the hotel -- like a fun bar -- but i don't think that's the case with these hotels in newport so perhaps not an issue?)
newport harbor or marriott in newport RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL