my best friend and i are interested the Newport harbor hotel and marina. i think it is between that and the Marriott in newport. which do you think is better for us? we're 39 years old and looking for relaxing and fun getaway from kids and hubby's. plan to go out for yummy breakfasts. maybe relax and watch a good movie in room. swim or get massage. then shop for some fun clothes or something then cocktails out and nice dinner and even some crazy drinks or dancing if we don't feel like old farts! based on those needs and money not an issue which hotel do you think is better - marriott or newport harbor hotel? many many thanks! (and we always love a little trendiness to the hotel -- like a fun bar -- but i don't think that's the case with these hotels in newport so perhaps not an issue?)
newport harbor or marriott in newport RI?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC