my best friend and i are interested the Newport harbor hotel and marina. i think it is between that and the Marriott in newport. which do you think is better for us? we're 39 years old and looking for relaxing and fun getaway from kids and hubby's. plan to go out for yummy breakfasts. maybe relax and watch a good movie in room. swim or get massage. then shop for some fun clothes or something then cocktails out and nice dinner and even some crazy drinks or dancing if we don't feel like old farts! based on those needs and money not an issue which hotel do you think is better - marriott or newport harbor hotel? many many thanks! (and we always love a little trendiness to the hotel -- like a fun bar -- but i don't think that's the case with these hotels in newport so perhaps not an issue?)
newport harbor or marriott in newport RI?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 2 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 3 Yosemite Fire
- 4 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 Lodging - Yosemite
- 7 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 10 Road Trip SW
- 11 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 12 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 An RV trip along the coast
- 16 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 17 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 Fancy dining
- 21 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 22 Charlotte restaurant help
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!