I'm looking for advice on affordable B&B's in Newport for the weekend of December 7. For this trip, I'd like to have the room be romantic (fireplace a plus, jacuzzi tub on the "wish list") and comfortable. I'd like to keep the price under $150 per night. My husband and I stayed at the Castle Hill and absolutely loved it, but this trip is for my daughter and her boyfriend, and money for them is an object. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks, everyone!
Newport B&B in December
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 build a nice website
- 8 Red Leather Sofa
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 14 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 15 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 A Visit to Charleston
- 20 Restos in Boca Raton
- 21 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 22 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 23 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 24 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 25 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ