I'm looking for advice on affordable B&B's in Newport for the weekend of December 7. For this trip, I'd like to have the room be romantic (fireplace a plus, jacuzzi tub on the "wish list") and comfortable. I'd like to keep the price under $150 per night. My husband and I stayed at the Castle Hill and absolutely loved it, but this trip is for my daughter and her boyfriend, and money for them is an object. I'd appreciate any advice. Thanks, everyone!
Newport B&B in December
View all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 2 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 One day in Washington DC
- 12 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 17 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Key West on NYE
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave