Can anyone recommend Newport Bay Club? I've read mixed reviews, but need a place that can accomodate 3 adults, which most B&Bs do not.
Also, any info on Puerini's or Cheeky Monkey
restaurant would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 2 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 3 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 4 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 7 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 8 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 9 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 10 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 13 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 14 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 15 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 20 Boston Ideas
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 23 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 24 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 25 Lake Champlain, VT