Can anyone recommend Newport Bay Club? I've read mixed reviews, but need a place that can accomodate 3 adults, which most B&Bs do not.
Also, any info on Puerini's or Cheeky Monkey
restaurant would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 5 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 8 Southern history- walkable cities
- 9 Seattle?
- 10 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 11 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 12 Seattle Ho
- 13 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 16 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 17 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 20 Beer Bar - NYC
- 21 First Trip to New Mexico
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 My Avis/kona rental experience