Hi, I have done a lot of research about B and B's in Newport. Most have at least one room that is a suite; some of these have a pullout or extra bed. My husband and I would like to take our quiet 11 yo son with us, but it looks like most require that kids be over 12yo. I like the Francis Malbone Inn, the Hilltop Inn and the Attwater Villa. Any ideas of a good B and B that would a room set-up and hosts that would accomodate an 11yo? I would also consider the Vanderbuilt Residence Club, but the drawback is no breakfast included and expensive at $375 Thanks, K
Newport B and B kid friendly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 6 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?