Hi, I have done a lot of research about B and B's in Newport. Most have at least one room that is a suite; some of these have a pullout or extra bed. My husband and I would like to take our quiet 11 yo son with us, but it looks like most require that kids be over 12yo. I like the Francis Malbone Inn, the Hilltop Inn and the Attwater Villa. Any ideas of a good B and B that would a room set-up and hosts that would accomodate an 11yo? I would also consider the Vanderbuilt Residence Club, but the drawback is no breakfast included and expensive at $375 Thanks, K
Newport B and B kid friendly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 San Fransisco to LA
- 3 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 4 Jersey City Parking
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 8 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 14 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell