Hi, I have done a lot of research about B and B's in Newport. Most have at least one room that is a suite; some of these have a pullout or extra bed. My husband and I would like to take our quiet 11 yo son with us, but it looks like most require that kids be over 12yo. I like the Francis Malbone Inn, the Hilltop Inn and the Attwater Villa. Any ideas of a good B and B that would a room set-up and hosts that would accomodate an 11yo? I would also consider the Vanderbuilt Residence Club, but the drawback is no breakfast included and expensive at $375 Thanks, K
Newport B and B kid friendly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 Check List for a Sri Lankan Wedding
- 3 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 4 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 5 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 6 Maui vacation
- 7 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 8 Use of an iPad in France
- 9 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Boston/Fenway park
- 20 California self drive trip
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 10 day trip to California