Hi, I have done a lot of research about B and B's in Newport. Most have at least one room that is a suite; some of these have a pullout or extra bed. My husband and I would like to take our quiet 11 yo son with us, but it looks like most require that kids be over 12yo. I like the Francis Malbone Inn, the Hilltop Inn and the Attwater Villa. Any ideas of a good B and B that would a room set-up and hosts that would accomodate an 11yo? I would also consider the Vanderbuilt Residence Club, but the drawback is no breakfast included and expensive at $375 Thanks, K
Newport B and B kid friendly
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 7 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 8 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 9 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 10 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 11 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 14 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 15 Rockport, MA dining?
- 16 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 17 Princeville in January
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE