Hi, I have done a lot of research about B and B's in Newport. Most have at least one room that is a suite; some of these have a pullout or extra bed. My husband and I would like to take our quiet 11 yo son with us, but it looks like most require that kids be over 12yo. I like the Francis Malbone Inn, the Hilltop Inn and the Attwater Villa. Any ideas of a good B and B that would a room set-up and hosts that would accomodate an 11yo? I would also consider the Vanderbuilt Residence Club, but the drawback is no breakfast included and expensive at $375 Thanks, K
Newport B and B kid friendly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Denver in a half day
- 18 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 19 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 West Coast Bound End of March
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help