Hi, I have done a lot of research about B and B's in Newport. Most have at least one room that is a suite; some of these have a pullout or extra bed. My husband and I would like to take our quiet 11 yo son with us, but it looks like most require that kids be over 12yo. I like the Francis Malbone Inn, the Hilltop Inn and the Attwater Villa. Any ideas of a good B and B that would a room set-up and hosts that would accomodate an 11yo? I would also consider the Vanderbuilt Residence Club, but the drawback is no breakfast included and expensive at $375 Thanks, K
Newport B and B kid friendly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 California & French Polynesia
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 American Honeymoon in March
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 14 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 15 St Patrick's renovations
- 16 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 19 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 20 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 21 From Seattle airport to the city
- 22 General Utah planning questions
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015