Hi, I have done a lot of research about B and B's in Newport. Most have at least one room that is a suite; some of these have a pullout or extra bed. My husband and I would like to take our quiet 11 yo son with us, but it looks like most require that kids be over 12yo. I like the Francis Malbone Inn, the Hilltop Inn and the Attwater Villa. Any ideas of a good B and B that would a room set-up and hosts that would accomodate an 11yo? I would also consider the Vanderbuilt Residence Club, but the drawback is no breakfast included and expensive at $375 Thanks, K
Newport B and B kid friendly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Richmond highlights?
- 5 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island