I've just had an informal offer for coming and work at the Savanah college of arts, georgia university. Can anybody give me any info about the city, how is it like living there, the wether, the university?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 2 Retiring in NM?
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 5 Chicago to Charleston
- 6 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 7 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 Skagway
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia