I've just had an informal offer for coming and work at the Savanah college of arts, georgia university. Can anybody give me any info about the city, how is it like living there, the wether, the university?
newcomer in Savanah
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 New York City in April
- 3 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 13 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 14 Baytown, Texas
- 15 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 16 Moving from VA to CT
- 17 New Orleans pictures
- 18 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 19 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 20 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 23 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 24 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 25 Dining in Manhattan