Hi, I'm planning my first solo trip to New York, and my first question (of many more to come) is: which is the best mode of transportation to take from Newark International Airport to Manhattan? I know that there's a train of some sort that'll drop me off at Penn Station, but I was wondering if there's another route that'll stop at Grand Central Terminal (which is more closer to my hotel)? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Newark International Airport to Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 4 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 5 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 6 Green Flea in NYC
- 7 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 8 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 9 Orlando in March
- 10 New England September
- 11 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 12 Ackislander
- 13 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 14 Cross Country RV Trip
- 15 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 16 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 17 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 22 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 23 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 24 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 25 Petrified national forest, AZ