Hi, I'm planning my first solo trip to New York, and my first question (of many more to come) is: which is the best mode of transportation to take from Newark International Airport to Manhattan? I know that there's a train of some sort that'll drop me off at Penn Station, but I was wondering if there's another route that'll stop at Grand Central Terminal (which is more closer to my hotel)? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Newark International Airport to Manhattan
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 2 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 3 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 14 Tipping advice
- 15 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 16 charleston during Christmas Week
- 17 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?