In May my wife and I and my brother and adult son are visiting several US cities. We shall have 4 days in New York and I hope you might be able to advise me which area would be both safe to walk to in the evening and yet not too far from the usual 'touristy' sites! Any hotel suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://buyhealthsupplement.com/testo-xtreme-cut/
- 2 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 7 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 8 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 9 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 10 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 11 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 12 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 13 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 14 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 15 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 16 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 20 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 21 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 22 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 23 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 24 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 25 Carmel to Big Sur Station and back report with photos 6/10/2017