In May my wife and I and my brother and adult son are visiting several US cities. We shall have 4 days in New York and I hope you might be able to advise me which area would be both safe to walk to in the evening and yet not too far from the usual 'touristy' sites! Any hotel suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 2 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 5 Arches Devils Garden
- 6 universal studios and disney
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 9 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 12 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 13 Savannah hotel
- 14 Utah National Parks visit
- 15 marriot cypress harbour
- 16 Hotel in Reno
- 17 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 18 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 19 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 20 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 21 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Trinity Site, NM
- 24 Santa Fe Itineray
- 25 Moab Weekend with Kids