In May my wife and I and my brother and adult son are visiting several US cities. We shall have 4 days in New York and I hope you might be able to advise me which area would be both safe to walk to in the evening and yet not too far from the usual 'touristy' sites! Any hotel suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 2 I95
- 3 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 4 Florida keys trip
- 5 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 6 Wine Country
- 7 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 8 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 9 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 10 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 11 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 12 Key West luxury hotels
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 Nashville Never Been
- 15 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 16 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 24 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe