In May my wife and I and my brother and adult son are visiting several US cities. We shall have 4 days in New York and I hope you might be able to advise me which area would be both safe to walk to in the evening and yet not too far from the usual 'touristy' sites! Any hotel suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
New York - Which area? Your advice please.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 8 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 24 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 25 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater