In May my wife and I and my brother and adult son are visiting several US cities. We shall have 4 days in New York and I hope you might be able to advise me which area would be both safe to walk to in the evening and yet not too far from the usual 'touristy' sites! Any hotel suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer 18OO:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 8 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 9 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 10 Another Great DC Trip
- 11 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 12 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 13 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 14 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 15 Short Notice
- 16 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 17 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 18 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 19 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 20 Inn at Key West
- 21 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!