I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/hl-slim-pro/
- 2 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 3 Traveling in winter
- 4 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 5 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 6 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 7 Coffee in Boston?
- 8 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 11 Interracial couples traveling south
- 12 Charleston & Savannah Lodging
- 13 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 14 Nashville Never Been
- 15 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 16 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 17 New orleans recs for family
- 18 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 19 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 20 Later Winter around Mobile
- 21 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 22 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Florida keys trip