I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 2 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 5 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 6 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 10 days vacation in California
- 9 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 10 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 11 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 14 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 15 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 16 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 17 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 18 Maui where to stay help
- 19 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 22 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 23 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 24 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 25 Tallahasse to San Francisco