I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://garciniacambogiasensationblog.com/intellex-plus/
- 2 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 3 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 4 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 5 Summer trip
- 6 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 9 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 10 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 13 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 16 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 21 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 22 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 23 Florida keys trip
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Route Planning for East USA