I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 2 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 3 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 4 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 5 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 6 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 7 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 8 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 9 road trip
- 10 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 FLL to Key West
- 13 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Las vegas and nearby
- 23 Cape Cod trip report
- 24 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 25 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions