I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
New York: when to go?
- 1 Motor House
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 6 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 7 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 Cape Ann area
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 17 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 18 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 19 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 20 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 21 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Minneapolis Hotel
- 24 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today