I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
New York: when to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Morning in miami
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Las Vegas must sees
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 6 adams morgan - safety
- 7 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 14 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley