I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 2 Beer Bar - NYC
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 5 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 6 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 9 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 10 Seattle?
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 costco Big island
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 17 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 18 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Wedding gifts?
- 21 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 22 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 Layover
- 25 Washington DC to Niagara Falls