I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
New York: when to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England September
- 2 NYC taxi vs car service
- 3 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 7 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 8 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 9 Austin Food Trucks
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 12 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 13 searching for urban master planned community
- 14 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 15 Condos near Disney World
- 16 family celebration trip
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 19 Hawaii Group Travel
- 20 New York To Ashville NC
- 21 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Fmpden, are you there?
- 24 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 25 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?