I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 2 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 5 Budget NYC hotel
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 8 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 11 San Francisco and Napa
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 14 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 15 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 18 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 19 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 20 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 21 Relocating to the Deep South
- 22 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 23 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 24 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 25 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!