I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 2 First time, Best business class?
- 3 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 4 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 5 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 6 Kids Vacation Place
- 7 Desert Southwest
- 8 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 9 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 10 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 11 Boston waterfront Italian
- 12 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 13 US-Canada road trip help
- 14 What to pack
- 15 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 20 Mardi Gras
- 21 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 25 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!