I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
New York: when to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HIGHEST QUALITIES STUFF HERE. CONTACT (862) 243-5220
- 2 Seattle: Something Different?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 5 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 8 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 ONP help
- 11 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 12 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 18 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 19 Berkshires in late October
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 23 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 24 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL