I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want Best Price Tour Package?
- 2 Helpful Natural Beauty Care Products
- 3 Would Like To Know How Construct Muscle
- 4 roaming sim card
- 5 http://www.healthoptimumfact.com/skinFresh-md-wrinkle-reviews/
- 6 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 7 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 8 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 9 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 10 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 11 Clients will have got to expect to
- 12 There is a variety of methods a person
- 13 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 14 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 15 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 16 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 19 Bed and Breakfast
- 20 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 21 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 22 New Years Eve in NYC
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 25 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?