I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 arizona rte 66
- 2 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 3 FULL-SERIES! The Walking Dead Season 8 Episode 1 Free online 2017
- 4 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 5 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 Hawaii and...where?
- 10 Another Great DC Trip
- 11 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 12 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 13 Black History Museum
- 14 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 17 How much time in Badlands?
- 18 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 19 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 20 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 21 DC Restaurants
- 22 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 23 Short Oregon Trip
- 24 usa roadtrip
- 25 Visiting San Antonio early November