I'm new to this part of the forum, so far I've only been active (not very active, so be honest) in the Europe forums.
I'm in the very, very early stages of preparing a trip to New York City. I want to go in 2014 - before that I need to save for it- the problem is when in the year to go. I'm a teacher, so I have to go during school holidays, I can't choose other dates. So, the possibilities are the Easter holidays (I get 17-28 April free in 2014) or August.
I'm Spanish, so I'm used to heat and humidity, and usually travel in the summer. But I think that in this case, April might be better. What do you recommend? Are many things - attractions, shows...- closed in August? Or in Easter? (I think not in Easter, New ourk being a multi-cultural city) what's the weather like in April?
Thanks a lot for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 2 Colorado Hiking in September
- 3 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 4 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 5 Traveling with an infant
- 6 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 7 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 8 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 9 Key West, FL
- 10 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 11 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 12 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 13 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 14 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 15 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 16 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 17 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 18 driving RT 66
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 From Newark to Manhattan
- 21 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 22 Relocating to Washington DC
- 23 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 24 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 25 Acadia National Park