I saw a news report that NYC has been so successful in cleaning up its surrounding waters that all kinds of sea life is coming back, including whales, dolphins and seals. There are an estimated 30-50 Fin Whales living near the Statue of Liberty. How great is that!!
New York whales
View all United States activity »
- 1 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 4 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 5 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 10 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 11 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 12 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 13 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 17 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 18 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 19 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 20 Biloxi questions again
- 21 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 22 Madison Square Garden
- 23 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 24 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 25 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?