Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 4 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 5 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 6 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 7 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 8 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 9 Airbnb seattle
- 10 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 12 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 13 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 14 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 15 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 18 Dallas airport to bush library
- 19 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 20 Northern California Gardens.
- 21 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 22 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 23 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 24 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?
- 25 Arches or Zion?