Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
New York - visit on early April or early Aug?
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 3 St. Augustine, Florida
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information