Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
New York - visit on early April or early Aug?
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 4 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 5 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 11 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 12 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 15 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks