Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where should I get Exoslim weight loss product
- 2 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 6 Website that lists areas within a 50/100/250 mile radius of a location?
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 9 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 12 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 San Diego, mission valley
- 15 First Trip to New Mexico
- 16 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 19 November redwoods trip
- 20 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 21 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 22 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 23 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 24 MN lake home rental needed
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...