Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 2 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 3 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 4 NYC with wheelchair
- 5 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 6 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 7 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 8 Biloxi Suggestions
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 11 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 12 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 13 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 14 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 15 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 16 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 17 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 18 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 21 New Orleans music
- 22 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 23 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 24 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 25 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?