Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 3 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 4 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 5 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 6 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 10 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 11 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 12 Seattle to San Francisco
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 San Francisco and Napa
- 15 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Budget NYC hotel
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015