Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 4 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 5 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 6 Driving to Naples fl
- 7 Nashville Questions
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 Beaches in Florida
- 10 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 11 What to do in San Diego
- 12 Disney for Florida residents
- 13 Our Boston Getaway
- 14 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 15 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 16 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 17 Ground Transportation Denver Airport to Downtown
- 18 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 19 40th in Key West
- 20 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 21 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 22 Downtown Chicago
- 23 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 24 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 25 Transport LGA to Grand Central