Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326