Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID card,etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Safety Concerns
- 7 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 8 40th in Key West
- 9 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Downtown Chicago
- 12 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 13 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 14 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 15 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 16 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Nashville
- 19 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 20 Beaches in Florida
- 21 fort lauderdale
- 22 First Trip to Texas -
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia