Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 3 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 4 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 5 Back from the Big Easy
- 6 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 7 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 8 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 9 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 10 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 IAH to HOU Questions
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Jazzfest side trips
- 16 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 No Spam this morning!!
- 19 San Francisco transit options
- 20 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 21 Ideas for New York
- 22 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 23 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 24 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 25 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events