Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 2 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 3 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 4 Santa Fe Itineray
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 8 Boston to Naples florida
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 12 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 best health clubs with lap pools
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 25 Luxury hotel in Charleston