Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Juneau cruise stop
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 5 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 6 Niagara Falls.
- 7 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 8 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 9 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 10 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 11 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 12 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 13 cruising the Mississippi river
- 14 Your favourite places in New York City
- 15 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 16 New England Canada Road Trip
- 17 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 20 Napa Valley Hotel
- 21 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 22 A day in Boston
- 23 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 24 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 25 Nilichik Ak.