Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 Zion and Bryce in July
- 6 Desert Southwest
- 7 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 10 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 11 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 12 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 13 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 16 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 17 JFK-connection
- 18 Extended weekend beach get away
- 19 Reagan Library
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 24 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 25 New Software