Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking fine
- 2 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 3 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 4 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 5 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 6 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 7 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 12 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 13 Considering moving to Florida... any opinions?
- 14 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 15 http://newslim5forskolinhit.com/pokemon-emerald-cheats/
- 16 Road trip from and back to New York
- 17 The Southern Coast of Maine 3 nights
- 18 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 19 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 20 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 21 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 22 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 23 10 days in Arizona
- 24 Berkshires with a toddler
- 25 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?