Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 universal studios and disney
- 2 marriot cypress harbour
- 3 Savannah hotel
- 4 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 9 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 10 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 14 Retiring to Tucson
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 23 North Carolina airports
- 24 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 25 Boston to Naples florida