Hi! My boyfriend and I are going to be visiting New York for a long weekend (Thursday - Monday afternoon) and I am trying to plan (without being too rigid) our days. I have seen some great plans for daily activities including the Empire State Building, ice skating , grand central station. Another day of waking having breakfast, taking subway to Brooklyn to have some pizza and walk back on the Brooklyn bridge . We would like to see a show. Go to Times Square, little Italy, China town, Soho, and possibly the met. We also plan to take the staton island ferry to just view the Statue of Liberty from there. We arrive at 3:30 Thursday and are staying at the La Quinta in Manhattan and I am trying to make us a game plan for what to do that day and how to map out our events . We have been recommended a steak house but would love some more local ideas of food places ( some hole in the walls - some cheap some not, that's okay). Please help me with my plan. I've never been.
New York Trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach