Hi! My boyfriend and I are going to be visiting New York for a long weekend (Thursday - Monday afternoon) and I am trying to plan (without being too rigid) our days. I have seen some great plans for daily activities including the Empire State Building, ice skating , grand central station. Another day of waking having breakfast, taking subway to Brooklyn to have some pizza and walk back on the Brooklyn bridge . We would like to see a show. Go to Times Square, little Italy, China town, Soho, and possibly the met. We also plan to take the staton island ferry to just view the Statue of Liberty from there. We arrive at 3:30 Thursday and are staying at the La Quinta in Manhattan and I am trying to make us a game plan for what to do that day and how to map out our events . We have been recommended a steak house but would love some more local ideas of food places ( some hole in the walls - some cheap some not, that's okay). Please help me with my plan. I've never been.
New York Trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?