Hi! My boyfriend and I are going to be visiting New York for a long weekend (Thursday - Monday afternoon) and I am trying to plan (without being too rigid) our days. I have seen some great plans for daily activities including the Empire State Building, ice skating , grand central station. Another day of waking having breakfast, taking subway to Brooklyn to have some pizza and walk back on the Brooklyn bridge . We would like to see a show. Go to Times Square, little Italy, China town, Soho, and possibly the met. We also plan to take the staton island ferry to just view the Statue of Liberty from there. We arrive at 3:30 Thursday and are staying at the La Quinta in Manhattan and I am trying to make us a game plan for what to do that day and how to map out our events . We have been recommended a steak house but would love some more local ideas of food places ( some hole in the walls - some cheap some not, that's okay). Please help me with my plan. I've never been.
New York Trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 3 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 9 charlotte
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 New York City in April
- 15 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 16 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 21 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 22 Baytown, Texas
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas