Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help me with this
- 2 Weather in Chicago
- 3 Road trip around Washington DC
- 4 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 5 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 8 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 9 Utah trip Itinerary
- 10 Houston MetroRail
- 11 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 12 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 Dining in St. Louis
- 16 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 17 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 18 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 19 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 20 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 21 New Orleans
- 22 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 23 Oregon road trip
- 24 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 25 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai