Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 How do Weight Loss Supplement Helps you
- 4 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 5 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 6 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 7 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 8 Airfares in the 1970's
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 11 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 12 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 13 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 14 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 17 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 18 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 19 Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 21 San Francisco and Napa
- 22 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 23 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 24 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 25 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help