Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
New York Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 N California trip questions
- 3 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 4 Fall color yet?
- 5 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 6 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 7 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 8 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 9 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 10 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 11 New England Skiing
- 12 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 15 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 16 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 20 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 21 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 22 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 23 Looking for Next Destination
- 24 Yosemite Lodging
- 25 Worst Restaurants in America