Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 2 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 3 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 4 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 5 When do school start again in August?
- 6 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 What to do in New York?
- 9 40th in Key West
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 Yosemite
- 12 What to do in San Diego
- 13 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 17 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 18 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 19 Our Boston Getaway
- 20 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 23 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 24 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 25 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples