Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 2 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 3 Hawaii trip report
- 4 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 5 Florida's Finest
- 6 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 7 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 8 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 9 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 10 San Diego restaurant
- 11 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 14 Food Tours
- 15 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 16 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 17 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 18 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 19 15 days driving through California
- 20 Chain of Lakes-Which to Focus on?
- 21 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 22 San Francisco to Yosemite
- 23 Pearl Harbor Day Trip
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!