Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BYOB in New York City
- 2 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 3 Discounted Rental Car?
- 4 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 5 Inexpensive family getaways
- 6 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 9 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 10 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 11 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 12 New York best app
- 13 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 14 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 15 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 16 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 18 Hawaii Cruise
- 19 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 20 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 21 kauai
- 22 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 23 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 24 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 25 First time to Alaska