Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 Chicago to Charleston
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Retiring in NM?
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Route Planning for East USA
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 USA, Trip to the south
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday