Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego
- 2 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 5 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 6 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 7 Philly Itinerary Help
- 8 4 days road trip southern New England
- 9 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 10 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 11 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 14 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 15 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 16 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 17 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 18 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 19 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 20 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 21 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 22 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 23 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 24 Costco Travel
- 25 Which of these 3 Kona hotels