Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 2 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 3 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Birthday vacation ideas
- 6 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 7 Nashville restaurants
- 8 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 9 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 10 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 11 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 12 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 13 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 14 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 15 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 16 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 17 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 18 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 19 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 20 MO road trip itinerary
- 21 Around New Orleans
- 22 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 23 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 24 Visiting New York State
- 25 pulling a tent trailer in utah