Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_NM
- 2 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 5 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 6 Muir Woods in October
- 7 help me plan a Cali trip
- 8 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 9 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 10 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 11 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 12 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 13 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 14 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 15 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 Mesa Verde question
- 18 Planning our Move
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire