Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 2 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 3 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 4 Vancouver to Seattle after cruise
- 5 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 6 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 7 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 8 4 Days in Juneau?
- 9 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 10 5 Days near Denver
- 11 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 12 Lake Champlain, VT
- 13 hotel in NYC
- 14 20 Days Road Trip
- 15 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 16 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 17 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 18 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 21 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 22 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 23 Briefly, in WNY
- 24 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 25 Denver to Yellowstone