Planning a five night stay in New York in June 2015 and have booked a hotel (Mela Hotel) that is an approx 10 minute walk from Times Square.
As first time visitors, can anyone recommend places to go / see / eat etc?
Obviously we are planning on the seeing the usual sights - Statue of Liberty, Central Park, The Museum of Natural History, Broadway etc etc but any other tips, advice, recommendations would be great!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 5 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 6 First Trip to New Mexico
- 7 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 8 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 San Antonio shopping
- 14 Which island for R&R?
- 15 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 16 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 17 blue ridge parkway?
- 18 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 19 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver