I am going to be traveling to east Rutherford NJ soon, and I thought while i was close maybe a visit to new York new York would be nice. Does anyone know of a shuttle that would run into new York? Also is there any good one day tours that cover most of the big sites like the statue of liberty, the central park, the empire state building and the 9/11 memorial?
New York Tours?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 san diego or nearby area
- 2 Clearwater FL area
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 5 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 6 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 8 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 9 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 12 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 13 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 14 Charleston, SC help
- 15 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 16 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 17 middlebury vt snow
- 18 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 19 Miami Marlins
- 20 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 21 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 22 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 23 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 24 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 25 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging