I am going to be traveling to east Rutherford NJ soon, and I thought while i was close maybe a visit to new York new York would be nice. Does anyone know of a shuttle that would run into new York? Also is there any good one day tours that cover most of the big sites like the statue of liberty, the central park, the empire state building and the 9/11 memorial?
New York Tours?
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 Logan Express
- 5 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 6 Yet another question about which DC Metro pass to purchase
- 7 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 8 Looking for inexpensive lodging near Dulles Airport
- 9 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 10 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 11 One day in NYC
- 12 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 15 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 16 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 17 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 18 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 19 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 20 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 21 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 22 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 23 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 24 National Parks?
- 25 Marcola?