I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 2 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 3 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 4 SF and northern California - October
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 12 costco Big island
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 15 Which island for R&R?
- 16 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 17 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 18 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 23 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones