I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Running kissimmee Florida
- 2 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 3 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 6 Maine in late October
- 7 Monterey whale watching
- 8 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 9 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 10 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 11 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 12 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 13 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 14 Mackinac or Holland?
- 15 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 16 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 17 Memphis to Dallas
- 18 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 19 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 20 The New Whitney
- 21 1.5 days in Chicago
- 22 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 23 Highway 1 motels
- 24 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 25 Pittsburgh Trip