I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to California
- 2 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 3 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 4 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 7 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 11 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 17 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 20 California RV baby and child seats
- 21 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 22 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 23 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 24 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 25 car rentals in San Diego