I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
new york to yellowstone roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 California
- 4 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Northern California in February
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 New England September
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 13 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 17 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 18 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 21 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 24 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway