I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sugestions
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 5 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 6 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 9 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 10 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 11 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 12 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 15 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 16 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 19 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Big Sur Help!!
- 22 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 23 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 24 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 25 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)