I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 8 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 9 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 10 blue ridge parkway?
- 11 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 San Diego, mission valley
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 16 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 20 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 21 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 22 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging