I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston waterfront Italian
- 2 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 3 First time, Best business class?
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 US-Canada road trip help
- 6 What to pack
- 7 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 8 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 9 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 10 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 11 Desert Southwest
- 12 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 13 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Kids Vacation Place
- 16 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 17 Mardi Gras
- 18 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 19 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 22 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 23 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 24 Napa valley getaway
- 25 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?