I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
new york to yellowstone roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 4 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 5 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 6 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 7 Barrow Alaska
- 8 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 9 Salt Lake City
- 10 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 11 Park City Utah
- 12 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 16 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 17 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 18 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 19 Colorado trip
- 20 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 21 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 22 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 23 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 24 Alaska- Best tours
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson