I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Cashless Toll roads.
- 3 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 4 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 5 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 6 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 10 Farewell from Ira
- 11 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 12 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 13 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 14 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 15 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 16 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Help with driving East to West
- 19 taking home sand
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 21 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 22 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 23 Broken Arrow
- 24 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 25 Champaigne, Illinois