I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 2 Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 What to pack
- 4 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 5 First time, Best business class?
- 6 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 7 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 8 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 9 Kids Vacation Place
- 10 Desert Southwest
- 11 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 12 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 13 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 US-Canada road trip help
- 17 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 18 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 19 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 20 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Mardi Gras
- 23 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Northern California Fall itinerary help