I'm planning a trip from New York City to Yellowstone. On the road I'd like to visit parks lake Niagra Falls, Badlands NP, Yellowstone NP and visiting some cities like Washington DC, Chicago. On the internet I can not find such a route, but checking google maps this seems possible. Has anyone ever taken such a trip and does anyone suggest a route or have any ideas. I"m planning about 18 days including 3 days NY, 3 days Yellowstone.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 +91-7737587771-Vashikaran specialist@uk@usa-italy-canada-london
- 2 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 4 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 5 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 6 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 7 Mt. Rushmore/Badlands in late March?
- 8 Michigan advice needed
- 9 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 10 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 11 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 12 Pensacola Suggestions
- 13 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 14 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 15 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 16 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 17 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 18 North Carolina Coast
- 19 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 20 NYC with wheelchair
- 21 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 22 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 23 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 24 Hapuna beach, big island
- 25 myrtle beach