Hi, We are considering driving from new york to niagara falls this summer. We would be very grateful for recommendations on most scenic and varied route [and any good detours] plus any decent places with good food to stay overnight en route. We are from UK, ardent foodies and have never been to this part of world before so all suggestions welcome. Thanks
New York to Niagara : best route and places to stay ?
View all United States activity »
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 Key West on NYE
- 3 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 8 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 9 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 14 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 15 San Antonio
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Hotel near Public Theater
- 18 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 19 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 20 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 21 Oahu Information
- 22 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 23 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn