I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 How i got settled in life, and i'm so happy now
- 3 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 4 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 5 Suisse Renewal
- 6 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 11 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 California Trip
- 14 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 15 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 18 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary