I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WISCONSIN
- 2 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 3 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 4 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 5 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 7 Dining in D.C.
- 8 San Fransisco to LA
- 9 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 17 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 20 Washington DC Metro
- 21 Kennebunkport and....?
- 22 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Where to go in Maine?
- 25 Christmas cruise in Hawaii