I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 2 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 3 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 4 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 5 10 days vacation in California
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 9 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 10 Utah National Parks visit
- 11 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 12 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 13 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 14 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 15 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 16 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 17 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 18 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 19 Hotel in Reno
- 20 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 21 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 22 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 23 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 24 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 25 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/