I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 2 taking home sand
- 3 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 4 Help with driving East to West
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Broken Arrow
- 7 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 8 Cashless Toll roads.
- 9 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 10 Champaigne, Illinois
- 11 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 12 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 13 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 14 Farewell from Ira
- 15 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 16 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 17 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 18 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 19 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 20 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 21 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 22 Back From Alaska
- 23 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 24 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 25 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI