I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 2 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 3 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 4 Foliage in Vermont
- 5 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 6 las vegas anyone
- 7 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 8 Restaurant Help Needed
- 9 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 10 las vegas anyone
- 11 Finding Steve Perry
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 Washington DC
- 14 New England itinerary help
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 17 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 18 Columbia River Gorge
- 19 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 20 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 21 Photography trip from Denver to Vegas in 2 Days
- 22 Kona Village Resort Update.
- 23 Need Advice for trip to Oregon - Portland, coast and Crater Lake
- 24 Kanab
- 25 arizona and utah 14 night circle