I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Deep South sept 2015
- 2 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 3 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 4 Highway 1 motels
- 5 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 6 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 7 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 8 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 9 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 Car Hire Alamo
- 12 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 13 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 14 11 days SE coast road trip
- 15 International student, applying for school
- 16 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 17 Seattle - newby questions
- 18 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 19 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 22 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 23 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 24 Places to stay in TX...?
- 25 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.