I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 2 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 3 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 San Diego, mission valley
- 6 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 9 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 10 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 13 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 14 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 17 MN lake home rental needed
- 18 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 19 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 20 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 21 blue ridge parkway?
- 22 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 23 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 24 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM