I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 9 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 10 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 13 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 14 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 15 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 16 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 17 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 20 Roadtrip July 2017
- 21 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 22 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 25 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater