I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good Skin==>>> http://www.slimrootz.com/bella-dore/
- 2 Safety Concerns
- 3 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 4 Get You Greater Muscles
- 5 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 6 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 7 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 10 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 11 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 12 fort lauderdale
- 13 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 14 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 15 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 16 Redwood National Forest
- 17 What to do in San Diego
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 20 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 5 days in Colorado
- 23 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 24 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 25 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth