I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 Chicago Questions
- 12 Air Connections on Maui
- 13 camaro hire in waikiki
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 16 Timeshare Nightmares
- 17 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 18 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Orlando for Work
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 25 NBA tickets??