I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF to Monterey to Yosemite
- 2 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 One day in Dallas
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 7 Biloxi Suggestions
- 8 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 11 Michigan advice needed
- 12 louisiana bayou
- 13 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 14 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 15 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 16 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 17 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 18 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 19 October in Colorado
- 20 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 21 Yosemite Valley showers
- 22 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 23 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 24 LegoLand Florida
- 25 Casual dinner in the theater district