I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego with Kids
- 2 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 5 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 6 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 7 Vegas hotels for families
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Transportation help in Philly
- 10 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 11 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 12 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 13 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 14 Temecula< CA
- 15 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 18 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 19 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 23 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 24 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 25 Roundtop Texas Lodging