I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 US Trip
- 3 Bryce and Zion planning
- 4 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 5 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 6 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend
- 7 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 8 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 9 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 12 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 13 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 14 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 15 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 18 Driving to NYC from Ohio
- 19 Ohio to NYC
- 20 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 21 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 Philly Itinerary Help
- 24 Which one to pick----Phillips 26 Glacier or Prince William Sound cruise?
- 25 Trip to Palm Springs and San Diego