I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 2 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 3 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 4 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 7 New Orleans and Slidell
- 8 Pacific coast road trip
- 9 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 10 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 11 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 12 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 13 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 14 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 15 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 16 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 17 Back From Alaska
- 18 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 19 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 20 Two days out of Seattle
- 21 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 22 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 23 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 25 Maine