I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 2 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 3 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 6 Favorite Open Air Venues
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 9 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 10 Xmas in new york
- 11 Charleston and Asheville
- 12 Retiring to Colorado
- 13 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 14 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 15 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 16 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 17 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 18 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 19 My CA itinerary
- 20 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 21 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 22 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 23 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 24 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 25 Nashville 2016