I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with wheelchair
- 2 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 3 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 4 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 5 North Carolina Coast
- 6 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 7 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 8 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 9 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 10 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 11 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 12 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 13 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 14 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 15 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 16 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 17 New Orleans logistics
- 18 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 19 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 20 Hilton Head
- 21 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 22 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 23 louisiana bayou
- 24 The Adolphus
- 25 New York City Craft Beer Bar & Art Gallery