I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Apartment Rentals DC
- 2 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 3 Road trip itinerary
- 4 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 5 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 6 Two airports to choose from?
- 7 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 8 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 9 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 14 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 15 Burlington VT day trip
- 16 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 17 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 20 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 21 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 22 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 23 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 24 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 25 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!