I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 2 Best Burgers in Tampa Bay?
- 3 Things to do in Tampa Bay?
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 6 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 7 Headlock Muscle Scam? Do Not Buy Read Reviews First *SHOCKING*
- 8 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 9 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 10 Hawaii wedding
- 11 Oregon Coast question
- 12 California road trip
- 13 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 14 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 15 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 16 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 17 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 18 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 19 Moving to Montana
- 20 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 21 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 22 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 23 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 24 Savanah GA
- 25 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK