I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 4 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 5 Newark to Paris
- 6 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 7 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 8 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 9 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 10 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 11 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 12 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 13 Napa Valley Hotel
- 14 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 17 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 18 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 19 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 20 Depot Bay OR
- 21 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 22 A June trip to Kauai
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 Across the United States by Train
- 25 Phone SIM