I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 2 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 3 Lake Powell
- 4 Inns in Manteo
- 5 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 6 Denver and Beyond for 6 Days -- What to do?
- 7 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 8 Southwest US vacation help
- 9 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 10 Advice Albuquerque, Taos,Santa fe
- 11 Need itinerary suggestions for coastal ME trip mid October
- 12 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 13 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 14 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 15 Things to do in La Jolla
- 16 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 20 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 21 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 22 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 23 Mississippi gulf coast
- 24 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 25 Toronto to gettysburg route question?