I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 8 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 13 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 14 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 18 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 19 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 20 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 21 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 22 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 23 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 moving to florida