I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 5 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Montana- what are must see places?
- 8 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 9 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 10 from Moab to Bryce
- 11 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 12 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 13 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 15 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 16 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 17 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 18 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 19 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 20 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 21 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 22 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 23 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 24 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 25 Charleston, SC 5 days