I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 2 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 5 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 7 Back From Alaska
- 8 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 9 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 10 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 11 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 16 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 17 orlando need a car?
- 18 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 19 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 20 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 21 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 22 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 23 chicago to hibbing
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT