I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 10 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 14 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 15 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 21 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 24 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 25 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?