I am traveling with a friend of mine from Albany, NY to Ottawa, ON, CA, leaving Albany around 7:30pm. Since we are two young females, we are worried about the security surround border crossing. What should our worries be? What should we be prepared for? And is it HIGHLY recommended that we not travel at that hour to Ottawa? Also, leaving Albany at 7:30pm, what time should we expect to arrive at the border crossing?
Thank you very much for helping two gals out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/endovex-male-enhancement/
- 2 https://www.minds.com/blog/view/703824934861807626
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 5 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 6 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 7 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 8 Weather in Chicago
- 9 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 10 Help me with this
- 11 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 12 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 13 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 16 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 17 Oregon road trip
- 18 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 21 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 24 Dining in St. Louis
- 25 AR State Parks