I am traveling with a friend of mine from Albany, NY to Ottawa, ON, CA, leaving Albany around 7:30pm. Since we are two young females, we are worried about the security surround border crossing. What should our worries be? What should we be prepared for? And is it HIGHLY recommended that we not travel at that hour to Ottawa? Also, leaving Albany at 7:30pm, what time should we expect to arrive at the border crossing?
Thank you very much for helping two gals out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde question
- 2 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 4 Planning our Move
- 5 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 6 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 7 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 8 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 9 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 10 Wilmington DE questions
- 11 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 12 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 13 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 14 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 15 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 16 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 17 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 18 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 19 Hotel advise Chicago
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 22 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 23 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 24 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 25 Trip to Cali