I am traveling with a friend of mine from Albany, NY to Ottawa, ON, CA, leaving Albany around 7:30pm. Since we are two young females, we are worried about the security surround border crossing. What should our worries be? What should we be prepared for? And is it HIGHLY recommended that we not travel at that hour to Ottawa? Also, leaving Albany at 7:30pm, what time should we expect to arrive at the border crossing?
Thank you very much for helping two gals out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 Trip Starting from New York
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 4 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 5 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 6 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 7 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 8 New England Canada Road Trip
- 9 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 10 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 11 A day in Boston
- 12 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 13 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 14 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Newport , RI
- 17 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 18 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 21 Las vegas +21
- 22 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 23 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 24 Steamboat in August
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October