I am traveling with a friend of mine from Albany, NY to Ottawa, ON, CA, leaving Albany around 7:30pm. Since we are two young females, we are worried about the security surround border crossing. What should our worries be? What should we be prepared for? And is it HIGHLY recommended that we not travel at that hour to Ottawa? Also, leaving Albany at 7:30pm, what time should we expect to arrive at the border crossing?
Thank you very much for helping two gals out!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wrinklerewindfrance.com/trimplex-elite-et-cleanse-booster/
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 http://revivagenixfacts.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 4 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 6 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 7 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 8 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 13 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 14 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 15 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 16 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 19 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 20 Summer trip
- 21 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 22 Florida keys trip
- 23 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 24 Route Planning for East USA
- 25 Italian Food, Palm Desert