One Mission: Discover the USA
After several drinks of wine, many bites of pasta, life philophy musings and random dance party together, we have decided that a road trip is the cure.
2 weeks away from work
Starting in the big apple (NYC includes 5 boroughs), ending in sunny California
We would like to visit these places:
Yellowstone National Park
Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum
Worlds Fair site in Chicago
We need your help!
Your Mission, if you choose to accept it, is to help us plan this adventure.
Please give us suggestions of where to go and routes to take.
New York to California
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Restaurants
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Boston/Fenway park
- 4 California self drive trip
- 5 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 6 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 7 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 8 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 9 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 10 Timeshare Nightmares
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 12 10 day trip to California
- 13 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 14 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 15 Drive along the Columbia River
- 16 Wine Country Picnic
- 17 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 18 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 19 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 20 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 21 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles