One Mission: Discover the USA
After several drinks of wine, many bites of pasta, life philophy musings and random dance party together, we have decided that a road trip is the cure.
2 weeks away from work
Starting in the big apple (NYC includes 5 boroughs), ending in sunny California
We would like to visit these places:
Yellowstone National Park
Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum
Worlds Fair site in Chicago
We need your help!
Your Mission, if you choose to accept it, is to help us plan this adventure.
Please give us suggestions of where to go and routes to take.
New York to California
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Motor House
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Cape Ann area
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants